Friday, July 11, 2014

Insert Your Own Witty Title Here

     Baby Joanne (recently left because she was healthy and still is) is back! If only for the night, but she makes my heart smile.
     But, on another note, I still hope that Vennessa lives. She was sent to Real Hope For Haiti and I worry. I know, I'm such a 'newbie' at this and kids die all the time. But should they? Blah, blah, blah, is what most people are going to be mentally thinking when they read the above. That's sad. Don't be that person. Mickey (and all those sociology classes I've attended at university--what a great way to spend my parens money!--) say that 5 billion people live on $1-2/day. Y'all, there are only around 7 billion people in the world. Want a quick reminder of how blessed you are? Go here: http://www.globalrichlist.com
     As always, don't get me wrong. I am not saying that having money (a lot or a little) is wrong. It's great! It's awesome! . . . depending on whether you value your money more than the needs of others. Money can't make you happy--unless you're buying chocolate ice-cream, in which case a direct positive correlation exists to happiness so yes, money can buy you ice-cream which makes you happy (in my book at least).
     Anyway, I'm approaching my 3 week benchmark here. Woo!! :D
     Hope all is well,
xxLeah
P.s: I tired a local beer called Prestige and the verdict? Yum! It won in 2002 and 2012 an award amongst the 'World Beer Cup'. Ha, okay, that means nothing to me but it was a good so thumbs-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment